Welcome to ARRANGEDAURA.COM. By using the Site and/or placing an order for products from us, you agree to follow and be boundby these Terms & Conditions. If you have a particular query that is not addressed, please contact us here.
As we continue developing ARRANGEDAURA.COM, we may modify or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued usage of the Website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms and Conditions.
- Please ensure the correct item and details had been provided before you complete the checkout process. We will not be able to amend your orders once they have been confirmed and we will not be held liable in the event the wrong information given.
- Your order is only secured and confirmed upon submission of your payment.
- In the event that we are unable to fulfill/ship your order, a refund will be made to your original mode of payment.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any order(s).
- If you wish to make any changes to your order, please do so by contacting us at email@example.com. We will try our best make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are requested (1) day prior the chosen delivery date.
- By default, prices are stated in Ringgit Malaysia. Payment will be charged in Ringgit Malaysia and your credit card company will convert the amount to your local currency.
- Modes of Payment: ATM Transfer, Visa, Mastercard, debit or credit cards.
- We will not be able to cancel or make changes to your order once payment has been made.
Orders can only be made (1) day before the intended delivery date. A processing fee of 50% of the value of item will be charged for any cancellation of order made. However, the delivery fee will be fully refunded if the delivery schedule has not been made. You can cancel your order by contacting us at arrangedaura.com.
- Orders will ship on the selection date and time by buyer, unless there are unforeseen circumstances. If vital information for processing your order is missing, shipping may be delayed.
- Please ensure that your delivery address is updated and accurate. Incorrect or incomplete addresses may result in confusion during our delivery process.
- Initial shipping fees are subsidized. There will be an additional charge for redelivery in the event of a failed delivery and redelivery will be charged at the full cost.
- As for now, we only deliver to certain areas at Klang Valley, KL area and Selangor area. We do not provide international services as the moment.
- Twenty Degrees will not accept responsibilities for late or non-deliveries under the following conditions:
- Recipient is not present at the address given within those hours during which delivery was requested to take place.
- The address given is incorrect.
- No such person at the given address.
- No valid contact number was given for us to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to execute the order successfully.
- For flowers that cant be delivered due to unavailability of the recipient or refusal to accept when we deliver. It is considered as order has been fulfilled and sold as goods are perishable and the cost of labor,time, delivery have been incurred.
- Additional charge will be imposed based on the location for flowers re-delivery or re-route to any new address.
- During the Peak / Festive Season e.g. Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Hari Raya, Christmas, Chinese New Year, kindly place your order Five (5) days in advance. However, delivery outside Klang Valley, order at least one week (7) days in advance. Due to the higher demand than usual during Peak/Festive season, we will try to accomadate your special time request as practical as we can. Otherwise, delivery will be made within the delivery date.
- Every bouquet is hand tied by our team members and it is unique in it’s own way. Placement of flowers may vary.
- All products are subject to availability as flowers are seasonal and unique. In the event of any supply difficulties that are needed to make up your order do not meet our standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.We will not notify the buyer beforehand.
- True color of an item may vary slightly due to studio lighting and inevitable discrepancies arising from individual computer and/or tech device.
Cut flowers are perishable products and prone to decomposition and therefore wilt and discolouration occurs. Please take note that fresh flowers are not the same as artificial flowers. Occurrence of scars on petals are common, customer could pluck off some the petals if necessary. We try our best to provide the freshest flower, but please understand that we are unable to stop decomposition of flowers. Thus, we held no responsibility on the freshness of flower upon collection by the customers.
- Our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged or dried up in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care at arrangedaura.com to inform us immediately so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle.
- We promise to send you the freshest of flowers and this would mean that they will occasionally come in bud form which will last much longer. If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact our customer care at arrangedaura.com to inform us immediately. If, at our discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a replacement at our next available delivery date or a refund. In your email, please include a photo of the un-fresh flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a full refund of the price paid for the bouquet. The delivery fee will be charged accordingly as delivery was duly made. Please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle.
All products are subject to availability as flowers are seasonal and unique. In the event of any supply difficulties that are needed to make up your order do not meet our standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.